Hold on tight, folks! It's that time of year again when the US national story revolves around budgetary debates. But hey, don't despair! As we dive into these discussions, it's the perfect opportunity for everyone to get those money-making gears turning. And guess what? The YouTube audience is out there, feverishly searching for fresh content. That's where the channel publishers come in, pulling off some sneaky tricks like modifying publish dates to discover innovative ways of adding a little extra jingle to their pockets. Brace yourselves, because it's about to get exciting!
Welcome to the marvelous world of online earnings! Today, we're diving into the thrilling realm of "Affiliate Marketing." Picture yourself in the shoes of someone with a fantastic product or service to sell online. Now, for these awesome companies or individuals, enabling Affiliate Marketing can be quite the balancing act. They've got to handle the nitty-gritty of bookkeeping and technology to make it all happen. Think about it: every potential buyer requires their information systems to process connection requests. Each click becomes a whirlwind of CPU usage, storage consumption, bandwidth galore, and so much more! It's like a digital orchestra of resources in action!
Hey there, aspiring affiliate associates! We're about to embark on an adventure into the world of Amazon Associate Affiliate program. But hold on tight because, like any thrilling journey, there are a few bumps along the way. So, here's the deal: we're gonna spill the beans on some common issues that might result in newbies getting their accounts suspended. But hey, don't let that discourage you! It's all about giving it a shot and embracing new opportunities. After all, isn't it better to keep moving forward than to remain stagnant?
Main Concerns to prevent account suspension
- Prior to signing up with Amazon Associate Affiliate the thought process of online marketing individual would be as follows. Now you have a content placement location, you have an audience for that content and now placing Amazon Associate affiliate links near your content will generate sales. For account signups Amazon Associate gives 180 days evaluation period. Within 180 days Amazon Associate affiliate is required to make a minimum of three sales without a return. Otherwise your account will be suspended for a period of time. After the time period, most likely after four business cycles you can fill in the same information and your Amazon Associate affiliate account will be activated again. You will be allowed two business cycles again to make three sales through promoting Amazon Associate links on your content placement areas. After the second allotted time period when Amazon Associate Affiliate isn’t able to make three sales their account will be permanently suspended.
- Place Amazon Associate Affiliate links in relevant places. Suppose you are marketing remote control toys then place affiliate links in content places related to remote control toys. Your account will most likely be tagged by an algorithm for suspension.
- Only generate and promote links on and for the platform you created the store id in Amazon Associate. Suppose you had a Social media account for a platform and you originally created a store id on Amazon Associate for that social media platform account then later you decided to start a website, and you use the same links on your website you were using for your social media account. The automated evaluator algorithm will tag the link placements as spam because you generated the links for one placement location and used the links for another placement location. Even the placement may be in the same placement location but under another account on the social media platform.
Most Common Issues for Amazon Associate Affiliates to consider
- Don’t buy things from your own affiliate link. You might also refer your family and friends to those affiliate links. This behavior may be allowed by Amazon Affiliate algorithm once or twice and then might be tagged. Thereafter your account may be suspended.
- Don’t create an Amazon Affiliate account for each placement location such as social media accounts and websites. Use only one Amazon Associate affiliate account and generate a store id for each placement location. So, it’s best for you to create a separate store id for each of your digital spaces such as websites, and social media accounts.
- While signing up for Amazon Associate Affiliate you are requested to provide the platform and places you are intending to promote Amazon Associate products. Suppose you do not promote Amazon Associate links in all the provided platforms and digital spaces your account may be suspended.
- When you promote a product don’t mention the price of the product in the content where the promotion link is placed. The price may vary depending on promotions and market trends. It’s against the policy of Amazon Associate to mention the price of an item in the content where the product is promoted.
- You must disclose on your social media and website that you receive commission from the sale of promoted links. Without mentioning such disclosure your Amazon Associate account may be suspended.
- Do not minimize the Amazon Associate links. You may shorten the Amazon Associate links but do not use third party website services such as bit.ly. Amazon Associate has its own link shortener and you must use this link shortener. Do not use bit.ly and such third party services. Some link shorteners open advertisement tabs on users browsers and this will trigger spam alerts at Amazon Associate.
- Some promote Amazon Associate links using E-Mail marketing. Do not include Amazon Associate links in marketing E-Mails. Even a link or two to friends and colleagues should be avoided.
- It’s not allowed to promote an Amazon Associate affiliate link through any page promotion means. Using online advertisements such as Google Ads. So, advertise your content and not the Amazon Affiliate Associate links.
- Do not send Amazon Associate affiliate link through WhatsApp and SMS. This isn’t allowed.
- Do not place Amazon Associate affiliate links on Adult and places where content is for adults over the age of 18.
"YEH 4 MISTAKES can BAN your AMAZON AFFILIATE ACCOUNT | BE AWARE !!" (https://youtu.be/t35l0zebOF4)“YEH 4 MISTAKES can BAN your AMAZON AFFILIATE ACCOUNT | BE AWARE !!”
"10 Mistakes Can Lead to Amazon Affiliate Account Suspension || Rules of Amazon Affiliate Program" (https://youtu.be/Vku7mnm991Q)“10 Mistakes Can Lead to Amazon Affiliate Account Suspension || Rules of Amazon Affiliate Program"
"How to Generate Amazon Affiliate Link (2021) || Amazon Affiliate Marketing" (https://youtu.be/anKsr3CK3Ow)“How to Generate Amazon Affiliate Link (2021) || Amazon Affiliate Marketing"